Compassionate Care for Your Pets
Your safety and the safety of our staff is very important. In an effort to minimize contact and spread of the virus, we ask for your help and cooperation in the following:
- To limit the amount of people in the lobby at the same time, if your pet does not need an exam, we ask for you to wait in your car until the appointment is completed
- If you are sick or have recently been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please refrain from personally bringing your pets and instead make other arrangements to have pets examine
- If you feel sick and your pet has an emergency/sick, we are advising to call ahead of time so a staff member can meet you out front and take your pet. The staff member will bring your pet inside immediately and call you over the phone to get a medical history. It is optional to drop off and leave the hospital or wait in your car.
- If you appear sick or contagious, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We will not be taking walk-ins during this time. Please call ahead of time to schedule an appointment.
- Our staff will be washing our hands consistently and wearing masks.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces consistently throughout the day.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!